maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, October 27, 2011

PFM Obsession: Leopard and Poppy



Here's a list of my fall faves thus far... hmmm I sense a little bit of a pattern.


1. Zara Lace Dress - I've been looking for the perfect lace dress to pair with my tough black motorcycle boots. This could be the one!

2. Madewell Fulton Felt Hat - Loving the camel color and the 70's vibe! Must have!

3. We actually saw these Aldo Leopard Wedge Booties in person, I tried them on and Sesheta agreed that they were swoon-worthy... but not in my budget right now. The print is small and lovely, the wedge is not too high, and they are subtly sexy.

4. Melie Bianco Edith Bag - I am definitely feeling the pop of red, and it would go so well with the leopard booties! As a bonus it's totally affordable and it has a super cute removable chain strap.

5. These Buckled Paddock Boots from Anthropologie already have a spot waiting for them in my closet!

6. Nars Love Devotion Lipstick -So I know that this particular shade has been around for a while now, but I had never actually tried it till recently. It's moisturizing, buildable, and that perfect shade of coral orange that I need right now.

7. This Medusa watch from TOKYObay will satisfy a few cravings- it's red, studded, and the strap can wrap around twice to create a fab layered look with a few bracelets added in.

8. Poppy red skinny jeans. I am already thinking of multiple outfits that will come out of these awesome Mothers .

9. The Addison Story Floral Shirtdress is exactly what I am looking for to layer underneath my fur vest. In fact I would like the entire fall collection from this brand, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment