maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Monday, October 10, 2011

Daily Outfit: Golden Plum Navy Mix







Remember when I mentioned my trip to Target during Tucker-mania? I had also grabbed this diamond print dress and now it's time to layer it up. Shades of blue and purple look so pretty combined with golden yellow...and I had fun creating a look that's a little bit boho, a little bit neo-tribal. I always jump at the chance to work in my plum booties,which have a teeny burst of golden yellow in the lining. Who doesn't love details like that! This is one of my favorite graphic dresses because there are so many options to switch up the look. I know many of you ladies have this dress, so let us know (or show us) how you like to wear it!
   
(Cardigan Sweater- Anthropologie, Tucker Signature Dress in Diamond Print- Target, Spanx Tight-End Reversible Tights in Navy/Black- ebay, Plum Booties- Madewell, Loupe Belt- Hayden Harnett, Navy Stud Watch- Marc Jacobs)

No comments:

Post a Comment