maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Monday, October 31, 2011

Daily Outfit: Halloween Scenes




{A view from the porch at sunset}

{eyeballs n candy corn}

{Halloween cuppies!}


{Skull Snowglobe, anyone?}

{I love this amazing lamp!}



{Creepy cobwebs and a dark figure lurking in the doorway...}
 
{Gotta have a black cat on Halloween, right Mr. Kitty?}

{A blurry colorful haze complete with our sparkly green masks}
Happy Halloween!

 You might think that I would be a big fan of the holiday that's so focused on dressing up and playing around with different options...but I already do that everyday. Halloween has never really been my thing, yet I would never turn down an invite to a fun party. Our friends hosted their first annual "Eye Ball" yesterday, and we had to be on the scene. We enjoyed the food, music, decorations, and good company! Sundays are usually my days for lounging around and working from home, so I jumped at the chance to change it up and be social... I was feeling the Halloween spirit with my orange plaid cardigan. That's really all it takes for me!

(Cardigan- Sample Sale, Pinched Tunic Dress- Anthropologie, Rachel Pally Leggings- eBay, Legwarmers- Urban Outfitters, Boots- Frye, Stormy Coat- French Connection, Scarf- gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment