maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, October 28, 2011

Daily Outfit: Anthro-Klepto





Let me explain, I didn't actually steal anything from my beloved store. I only stole a look.

This maxi skirt has always done right by me in warm weather. The real challenge was if it could be styled up for these cooler days and still look fresh. So I'll admit it, I was very inspired by the look that Anthropologie put together...and then I copied it! My personal touch was brought in with my much-loved Frye boots. Their warm butterscotch leather just screams autumn, and they play well with my chambray shirt. It's kind of a western-boho medley. I finished off the look with bright pink lipstick to set off the saturated pinks in the skirt and in my Elliptical Earrings...fun, yay!

Happy Friday everyone!

(Ancient Myths Skirt- Anthropologie, Essential Tunic- Anthropologie, Frye Boots- Shopbop, Canvas Army Belt- Thrifted, Elliptical Earrings- MavenFresh, Lips- Makeup Forever #37)

No comments:

Post a Comment