maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Daily Outfit: Tribal Vibe







I am definitely feeling that tribal vibe along with Sesheta for fall! Color and texture greatly influence my decision to buy or not to buy, and I was immediately drawn to this knit dress based on the hot color combo of red and beige. Oh I remember the moment that I laid eyes on this dress stuck randomly on a rack, it was the standout Aztec print in a sea of solids. It happened to be my size and oh-so-lonely. 

Styling up this dress gets me very inspired, there are so many directions to go in. Swayed by the colors of autumn I had to bring some olive green into the mix with my tights. The extravagance is in the fringe- and it's earrings this time around! I love the movement and the bright yellow gold shimmer that these earrings bring...and I feel fierce everytime I put them on. This dress gets compliments from both females & males...not bad right?!! It just must be the burst of color that rocks everyone's world!

(Knit Dress- H&M, Ribbed Tights- J.Crew, Leather Jacket- Gap, Storsjon Clogs- Anthropologie, Beaded Chandelier Earrings- MavenFresh, Leather Cuff- Flea Market in Miami, Studded Skinny Watch- Tokyobay, Lips- Makeup Forever #37)

No comments:

Post a Comment