maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daily Outfit: Bohemian in the Burbs



There is nothing like an outdoor party on a sunny day to bring out the bohemian in me. Backyard birthday celebrations are just so much more fun when you are wearing a bright & flirty maxi skirt. I am always on the lookout for saturated prints, so when I spotted this skirt I knew I had to have it. And on sale...ooooh even sweeter!

If you had summer all year around, do you think you would you miss the change in seasons? I decidedly would not, except that my winter wardrobe would feel so left out!

(Ancient Myths Skirt- Anthropologie, Tank- Anthropologie, Snakebite Belt- Anthropologie, Elliptical Earrings in Grey/Dove/Neon Yellow- MavenFresh, Sandals- Sam Edelman)

No comments:

Post a Comment