maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daily Outfit: Eclectic Orange and Argyle





Can I please direct your attention to my favorite summer jacket...meet my Juicy Couture puff sleeve blazer. She has been in my life for 8 years, occupied my washer and dryer countless times, and I think she actually was my first ebay win for$25- can't even get over it! The color is a versatile staple and the fit will never be something that I tire of. Cheers to that! What's your amazing buy that you have loved for years and years? 

These linen shorts had to come out of the closet for a last hurrah before the cooler weather. I love that the print is reminiscent of argyle, or even ikat depending on how you look at it. For the final touch I slid on my bright orange bloom-adorned headband. It feels casual but gussied up at the same time! I am loving this color story, as you can tell by my big smiles.

(Allotrope Shorts- Anthropologie, Tank- Anthropologie, Juicy Couture Blazer- ebay, Thai Rose Headband- MavenFresh, Hammered Gold Hoops- Urban Outfitters, Skinny Studded Belt- Target, Boutique 9 Sandals- Bloomingdales)

No comments:

Post a Comment