maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, September 9, 2011

Daily Oufit: Grape Confetti



i'm sooo happy the sun is out!!

patent clogs are boho cute!!

it's been forever since i posted a daily outfit! i've been on vacation and enjoying bumming around in my house clothes lol and didn't think you'd enjoy seeing that posted here :).  i returned to my day job this week and so i'm back on my fashion grind.  in honor of fashion's night out and all the festivities that happened this evening, i dubbed this outfit grape confetti.  i thought it was gonna rain all day so i put aside the original outfit i wanted to wear today for this easy going look.  my MavenFresh crocheted mobius is the perfect way to dress up my simple tank and dark super skinnys. my grey blazer (not shown) brings in a little bit of corporate and warmth (it's still freezing in my office). adding my fave tulle bow and some cute patent clogs made the outfit complete!

(vintage purple tank, super dark skinny jeans - J Brand, grey patent leather clogs - Maguba, grey blazer - Theory, crocheted mobius in paintbox and purple tulle bow headband - MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment