maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily Outfit: Sargent Sesheta





i had such a blast with this photoshoot.  it was one of the first cool days ushering in the fall season.  it actually was the first day i put on closed shoes.  although i am reluctant to put away all my summer sandals, i definitely welcomed a day to wear my docs.  Dr. Martens bring me back to high school days (i won't focus on how long ago those days are :P) when i got my first pair.  in those days, i favored the low steel toe shoes, which my aunt called my herman munster shoes lol.  oh yeah, i was a village girl.  my school was on E16th and 3rd Ave., so Greenwich Village was a short walk away.  my friends and i made it a regular detour on our way home. this outfit is my grown girl ode to those days.  my choice was all about comfort cause it was threatening to rain and i wanted to be prepared.  i just love my taupe/gray denim leggings from Current Elliott; you feel like you don't even have anything on (but you do! lol).  i paired it with my red graphic tee (Heru!) and a mock pea coat to keep me warm.  to soften the military edge of my wardrobe choices, i added my pearls and black tulle bow headband to girlify it all.  attention! :)

(Mock Pea Coat  - H&M, Legging Jeans in Taupe - Current Elliott, Egyptian Graphic Tee - Empress Logic, Dr. Martens 1460 - 8-hole boots, Pearl necklace and Black Tulle Bow headband - MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment