maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daily Outfit: Tried & True







So I recently missed out on the Missoni for Target collection and while I wasn't really planning on making any purchases, I have to admit to being disappointed. Do you ever do that? Tell yourself that you don't really want something but then after it's not available anymore you realize you must have it? Desperately? (Well maybe just the ZigZag throw blanket- $188 on ebay...my husband doesn't think so.) 
So I was more than happy to revisit my favorite purchase from the Tucker for Target line. Oh, how I loved that collection. I definitely didn't go back to Target like four times in one week just to see if there were any returns in my size. And I so did not stalk two store locations in the same day. Nope. What can I say- I like to be thorough! Anyway, there are those instances when you just want to reach for something comfortable and easy. Nothing beats a a loose patterned top paired with skinny stretch jeans. My metallic chartreuse ballet flats complete my "I-feel-chic-and-don't-have-to-suck-it-in-because-it's-drapey" look. It's a winner!

(Tucker Blouse- Target, J. Brand Jeans- Anthropologie, Ballet Flats- J.Crew, Fedora- Gap, Gold Strand Earrings- MavenFresh)

2 comments:

  1. Haaa!!! LMAO at your Target story. Oh how I love you my fashionista friend!

    ReplyDelete