maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Sunday, September 11, 2011

PFM Mani Pedi - Carnival




i have been more into nail polish this summer than i have been since my college days. i remembered that it is such a cool way to add color to your life! one of my favorite go-to polishes is this simple glitter color from Essie.  it's called "Carnival" and that's exactly what it makes me think of with its silver holographic glitter.  you get a flash of rainbow sparkle with every turn of your hand! the best part is that when it starts to chip, you can hardly tell (which makes me love it more).  who'd think that such a simple polish would draw so many compliments.  other women are always telling me they love my polish.  i guess they also see what i find so fun and chic at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment