maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily Outfit: Fall Prelude





I gotta say that there is something about the recent drop in temperature that makes me a little bit giddy. Overall I am a warm-weather girl who likes to be borderline sweaty hot. But take note... I do enjoy the transition into fall, only when it creeps in slowly and gently. And then you get to sip warm cappuccinos, eat as much hot soup as you want, and wear clog booties. Yesterday was in the 60s; totally not necessary to wear tights, but I was feelin it! My booties were a coveted online purchase from back in January- I scored them on sale from Madewell. I've worn them with everything from maxi skirts to leggings to jeans. Staple items like that are so much fun.

The change in season has me thinking about a getting a fresh new haircut...and these 3 places in the city look fab. Being that my stylist is out on maternity leave I might just try someplace new and splurge! Hmmm....

(Skirt- Anthropologie, Trovata Knit Top- Gilt Groupe, Tights- French Connection, Clog Booties- Madewell, Copper Twigs & Berries Earrings- Mavenfresh)

2 comments: