maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, September 16, 2011

Daily Outfit: Nude Glow





 
Hello Friday! It's been a jam-packed work week and I can't wait to catch up with close girlfriends for a relaxing dinner tonight. And some vino!

And now on to my outfit- I've searching for a while for a nude color floaty chiffony skirt to take me from end of summer through winter. Yup I saw all the versions over at American Apparel, but they just didn't do it for me. I almost caved in and bought (a really expensive) one from Anthro, but my wallet and conscience were telling me to run the other way. Good things come to those who wait! I recently found this purty skirt in Macys on sale for $25. After throwing down my trusty store credit, it was free. YAY! I had the urge to kick and twirl in this outfit, especially when the little silver studs on my top were shimmering in the light. I put my hair into a high ballerina bun topped with my sparkly Vintage Applique headband. It has a little touch of peach-nude in it to compliment the skirt. Did I mention I like glittery things?

(Bar III Skirt- Macys, Studded Top- Zara, Denim Jacket- J.Crew, Sam Edelman Wedges- Bloomingdales, Rhinestone Stud Earrings- Anthropologie, Vintage Applique Headband- Mavenfresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment