maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spiritual PFM: You Can't Age


image (via pinterest), words of wisdom (via)

If you never know what time it is because of what you're doing, how do you get older? People who love what they're doing stay physically younger and healthier...a concept that's very motivational by itself, but did you also know that you can actually end up changing the world by living a great life? Yep, together we can create a ripple effect that will continually inspire others to live the life they love. I want to know...what makes you lose track of time?

Beautiful ideas like this one have been keeping me in a very positive state of mind lately. It has lots to do with my current training as a Health Counselor. In school I'm learning from world-renowned wellness experts including Bernie Siegel, M.D. who happens to be today's source of inspiration for this post. His words were so amazing that I actually teared up with relief and realization. I guess it was my "ah-ha" moment. xoxo Becca

P.S. Interested in discussing your health concerns and goals and how I can support you? Well lucky you- part of my preperation is to do practice consultations in order to become more skilled about discussing health concerns...and I would love to offer you a free health history consultation. We can do this either in person or on the phone, so contact me for a one-on-one session! 

No comments:

Post a Comment