maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spiritual PFM: Time with Me

Photo courtesy of living la vida rita
i am one with all and none
the gratitude i feel exudes thru me
when i am loved by you.
all seems dark and doors seem closed
but u provide the spark of light that guides me thru.
u are always there when i need u,
though not necessarily when i want u,
but always when i call. 
i am thankful for u
for persevering when times get tough
and things are all out of balance.
u always center me 
when life gets hard and challenges abound.
u remind me that this isn't all; 
life is much more.  
u ground me
in love, 
in light, 
in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment