maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Monday, October 1, 2012

PFM Obsession: Wild Warmth


Sweater weather has got me seeing spots (and tiger stripes.) Recently I'm charmed by anything animal print, and with so many sweater styles and materials to choose from I decided to put together a roundup that's as much for my benefit as it is for yours! 

Feeling extra sassy? The rich red and black cheetah print may be calling your name. If you are into more of a vintage vibe, try your luck on eBay...there are plenty of fierce animal print sweaters for auction that are still going strong like the cream one above from the '80s. Although pricey, I can't help but love the second option by Smythe. Not only is it a sweater-jacket combo (endlessly versatile and cozy) but it has a classic vintage-inspired look that you will never get sick of. Leave it to Anthropologie for a swingy cashmere pullover with just a hint of bold print at the short-sleeves. The final cardi from Madewell is my fave...it's a wild yet neutral print that I could pair with most anything already in my closet. Full disclosure: no animals were harmed in the making of this post. 

Happy Monday everyone...let me know if you are warming up (pun intended) to the animal print trend, or maybe you already own a special number that's just been waiting for cooler weather to be taken out? xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment