maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, October 25, 2012

PFM Obsession: Flats Loafers & Oxfords, at Target!


Bravo Target, my love for you keeps growing! Sometimes a girl just wants to add to her collection of flats for fall, without breaking the bank. Done and done. I'm appreciating the whole look for less aspect...who doesn't like getting designer style at affordable prices? I became so enthralled while shopping online that the first two pairs somehow ended up at my front door (how did that happen?) and I have to say they are super comfortable. Hint- look for the "buy one, get one half off" deals that Target often has. The only difficult part for you my friends will be deciding which colors to get! xoxo Becca

1. These Mossimo tassel loafers bear a striking resemblance to this pair from Dolce Vita...do y'all agree?

2. Wear glittery gold oxfords with everything from a pleated skirt to boyfriend jeans and a tie-neck blouse. At least, that's what I'll be doing! Madewell has a stunning option here, while Dolce Vita offers a non-sparkle version.

3. Two-tone and cap-toe are both classic styles that aren't going anywhere for a while...just ask the fashionistas at Shopbop and check out this pricier patent pair by Sam Edelman.

4 comments:

  1. Loving all these! I'm thinking we NEED a Target in the UK...

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, aww maybe one day. Until then, there's always eBay, right??!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get mine in the mail! Woohoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Miss Jaz!!! So excited for you too ;-)

    ReplyDelete