maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daily Outfit: Orange You Glad...Spring is in the Air?




Yes, the title of this post is a little bit cliched. I prefer the classic punchline "I didn't say banana." I think of this silly knock-knock joke anytime I wear orange, which isn't too often (whew, right?) But why save the bright colors for when warm weather arrives? We know that spring style is all about color (cue the neon!) and I just can't wait. A burst of bright orange was exactly what I needed to punch up my look. I love how the different prints and tones of brown paired with tangerine and khaki made for such freshness! Finished off with the classic denim jacket. 


This was a weirdly warm day and I was so happy to finally not be shivering while taking pics in the setting sun. Higher temps to come, as tomorrow might actually hit 60 here...yay!

(Denim Jacket- J.Crew similar here, BB Dakota Leopard Blouse and Level 99 Skinny Jeans- Milk & Honey, Corona Fedora- Anthropologie, High Heel Booties- Zara)  

No comments:

Post a Comment