maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, March 30, 2012

Daily Outfit: Kooky Floral






 Oh happy day! That was my thought on the way to work in this bright outfit. Not because I was especially excited for the work day, but because that's just the kind of effect that $15 floral trousers can have on me. So happy with this purchase (talked about here). I love the tropical vibe of these pants, and I can definitely see them being a staple all the way through summer. They will be on weekend rotation with a drapey tee and wedge sandals. During the week I'm thinking peachy button-down and black blazer for starters. Anyway, for this particular look I went a little kooky with color...a burst of chinese red on top and a pop of lime green at the ears. Had to treat the trousers right! Did any of you ladies purchase these pants too...how are you styling them? 

Hope you enjoy the weekend!

(Floral Pants- H&M, Oversize Sweater & Lace-Up Booties- Zara, Beaded Bracelet- Anthropologie, Cowrie Shell Bracelet & Lime Lightcatchers- MavenFresh of course ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment