maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daily Oufit: In the Name of Spring






Sunny days...just having a little fun with plaid, ruffles, gold fringe, and pops of chartreuse. All built around some basic denim. I admit to getting a little excited every time these zippered ankle jeans come out to play with my ballet flats...it means warm weather is a-coming! And I honor that thought with a bright bloom in my hair. Ha.

Let's switch topics to something that's been on my mind...and maybe yours: the H&M floral pants that have been showing up in every magazine around. I scoped them in Lucky, Allure, and Glamour...and they all quoted the price point at $50. Undeterred by the price and popularity, Sesheta and I hit H&M on Friday. There happened to be a huge stack of the very same pants, just put out right in front of the entrance. They were literally flying off the shelf at $14.95. Why the price change? I don't really know...and sadly they didn't have my size left. After checking out another H&M location today with no luck I returned back to the first one in hopes of finding a pair to call my own (and avoid eBay stalking!) Well ladies, let's just say I have myself some pants...oh and a skirt too. What...at these prices it's really hard to resist. It's all in the name of Spring. Ahem- right Sesheta??!

(Blazer & Jeans- Anthropologie, Boy Shirt in Quincy Tartan & Metallic Chartreuse Flats- J.Crew, Crochet Cabbage Bloom in Chic Chartreuse- MavenFresh and seen here, Fringe Necklace- JC Penney)

No comments:

Post a Comment