maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Sunday, March 25, 2012

PFM Confessional: sesheta speaks....inspiration- the sun

the warm weather of the past week has truly inspired me.  i literally feel like it is warming my creative energy.  i am in the midst of designing a piece for my spiritual sister and the sun has played a major role in where my i draw my inspiration.  it makes sense that today, Sunday, would be the day for this post.  as i wait for the clear message of what to create to come through, i am just appreciating the energy of the sun.  i feel like i am a young(er) girl who has been struck by spring fever.  the last thing i want to do is be stuck indoors or behind a computer.  alas, i am not always able to escape the former or the latter, but it does make me feel good either way to know that there is a warm sun shining.  the early appearance of spring has made me excited for the new season and for all the gifts that spring brings.

photo courtesy of Pictures of the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment