maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daily Outfit: Wild, Wild Wine





Can leopard be considered a neutral? I say yes...definitely. That's what hit me when I purchased this blouse at one of my fave stores, Milk & Honey. The pattern is muted just enough to be bold without being offensive, and I love the camel tones that dominate. It livens up what could have been an otherwise boring outfit. Not that I would have let that happen! Leopard+deep wine+taupe+black= a lovely wintry palette. What's your idea of a purrrrrrrrrrrr-fect animal-print color combo that you are going to debut in 2012? Oooh, have I mentioned that I'm also loving zebra+cobalt+black+gold?

Hope you all are having a fantastic week so far and starting the new year off fresh!

(BB Dakota Nadia Blouse- Milk & Honey {sold out, but this is it}, Scarf-Tie Sweater- Vintage, Jeans- Gap, Mini-Wedge Ankle Boot- Zara, Shoulder Sweeper Chandeliers in 24kt- MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment