maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, January 5, 2012

PFM Obsession: J.Crew 2012 Brights


Who saw the latest J.Crew catalog, raise your hands!!! Last night I was eagerly looking though the pages of January 2012, and I noticed something right away- pops of bright color were everywhere! I don't know if it's because we recently experienced our first days of cold bleak winter weather or if it's just that I am attracted to colorful things like a bee is to honey... but my current wardrobe is not exciting me as much as these goodies are. Don't get me wrong, getting dressed can be really fun when the temps drop... I love being able to layer it up with lots of different combinations. But ooooh... these pops of color are just so pretty! So let's daydream about colorful flats, polka dots and rolled toothpick jeans in vivid shades. It makes me wish Spring was here, pronto. Till then, why not just bring some brightness into our winter wardrobes?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment