maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Daily Outfit: Russian Prep





  This is an unexpected pairing... those can end up surprising me by being my favorite looks! I'm not usually drawn to preppy pieces, but this traditional blackwatch blazer was calling my name. With a (silent) shout-out to my Russian heritage, the look became a mix of fur, lace, and plaid wool. Just what I needed to beat that cold chill in the air. If only I was sipping tea while strolling NYC instead of spending the day at work...but I digress. Can't wait to wear this blazer at night with coated denim and some serious chunky chain necklaces for a more edgy twist.

(Kentfield Blazer- Anthropologie, Lace Blouse- Vintage, Hudson Nico Mid Rise Skinny Jeans- eBay, Red Skinny Belt- Gap, Mini-Wedge Ankle Boots- Zara, Russian Fur Hat- Vintage, Flash Cluster Earrings- MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment