maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mani Pedi - Color Club Disco Dress




have i stated before how much fun nail polish is?? i don't even get as crazy with my nail designs as i could, but just seeing a simple pop of color on my nails can brighten the day.  i have taken a break recently from my usual Sally Hansen strips to have fun with all my "regular" nail color collection.  

this week, i went from a nude/mauve purple to this bright purple from Color Club.  it's called Disco Dress... quite fitting i think!  i've had this on my toes for a while and decided to use the same color for my hands.  i enjoy that the deep intensity of the shade is a little bit punk and a little bit goth.  i guess now that the cold weather in NY has really arrived, it's inspiring me to gravitate toward the darker shades (on my nails that is lol).  my only issue with it is, like all polish, it doesn't stay perfect for long :(  sadly, if you look closely, you can see that it's already chipping.  booo!  with all the amazing ground covered in science, why haven't they solved this issue yet??!! lol ahh well, it just has me thinking about what color i'll choose to use next!

2 comments:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    Contemporary Violin Technique, Volume 1: Scale and Arpeggio Exercises with Bowing and Rhythm Patterns by Frederick Neumann and Ivan Galamian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie! Believe or not we still aren't used to having comments on our blog lol. so sorry for the late response and thanks so much for posting. Please do come back often! :)

    ReplyDelete