maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, April 20, 2012

PFMs Healthy Living: Intentions

Set your intentions. This powerful phrase comes straight from the lips of my Bikram yoga teacher, and I apply it daily. Not only to my yoga practice, (one day I will be able to touch my forehead to the floor) but to my life. Do you have goals that you want to accomplish? Everyone does. Try putting them in writing. Don't hesitate to put your intentions out there in the universe; you will be that much closer to one day reaching your destination...whatever that may be. 

Stewie started with the simplest of intentions: to get out of bed today. He made it halfway, and so I applaud him and his cuteness. All that's needed is purpose and a plan...you'll get there eventually. Here's to a weekend full of best intentions!

No comments:

Post a Comment