maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Monday, April 9, 2012

Daily Outfit: Layer Cake






there are so many things that i find fun about dressing every day.  i love putting on glittery, blingy things as well as bright colored things.  Also high up on my list are things with ruffles.  this skirt, which is a staple in my wardrobe, satisfies the last category.  not only is it ruffle-y, it has layers of ruffles!  this comfy sweater also added some layers to my ruffles.  just to make sure that i didn't get lost in all the layers, i added my skinny belt to accentuate my waist.  i enjoyed wearing this because of how comfortable it was, especially with my jersey mobius and Uggs!   i even got to have fun coordinating my make-up with my fancy feather earrings.  ahh, every outfit should be this easy... :)

(Coral Ruffle skirt - can't remember lol - i'll double check, Grey leggings - BP by Nordstrom's, White tank  and Grey heather sweater - Old Navy, Bow leather belt - Anthropologie, Grey Boots - Uggs, Thai Rose Headband, Jersey Mobius and Fancy Feather Earrings - MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment