maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mani Pedi: Sally Hansen Queen of the Jungle



You can never have enough animal print in your life. At least, the PFMs can't. Whether it's your denim, your blouse, or your nails, we have a thing for it. Makes sense that I was immediately hooked on this Sally Hansen Salon Effects pattern, Queen of the Jungle. So I'm singing the praises of a classic brown-white giraffe print mani that's easy to wear. The compliments kept coming...but mostly in the form of "oooh I really love your crackle polish!" 

Ha ha. Sure I'll take it- I love the crackle look too! Have you tried an animal-print mani yet? What's your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment