maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Daily Outfit: Boy Jean Dreams





I'm bringing you another outfit post today due to a happy coincidence. You already know how much we love to check out Eat Sleep Denim for the latest in denim style, the detailed reviews, and the pure inspiration. When I peeked at today's post that was all about the ways to style up a pair of boyfriend jeans, I had to give the fab Taylor Davies a big 'ol (imaginary) high-five. Yes...there are many ways to mix it up in boy jeans. One of her favorite combinations (and obviously mine too) is to pair them with a drapey tee, a structured blazer, and a pair of heels. Again I have to agree with Taylor...after having a serious ankle surgery, I am not that girl who will be rocking a pair of sky-high heels. But give me a pair of vintage-style suede pumps with a low retro heel and I will work them like there's no tomorrow. There's still plenty of time to daydream about wearing my distressed boy jeans in warm weather with a wedge sandal...because as I've come to learn, wedges are essential for the girl who doesn't do stilettos.

(Current Elliot Boyfriend Jeans- eBay, Blazer- Urban Outfitters, Tee- Urban Outfitters, Shoes- Urban Outfitters, Cowrie Shell Bracelet- MavenFresh, Necklace- Luanne's)

No comments:

Post a Comment