maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Saturday, February 18, 2012

PFM Obsession: Leopard Print Jeans...For Less?

the Look
 I just stumbled on something that has my finger hovering in the air over my mouse...do I click or do I not click? I have an excessive love for printed denim, in particular for the Current Elliott Leopard Jeans. I wrote about them here. I've been coveting them for some time now, searching eBay for a pair in my size and in my price range. They retail for $200, and I just don't have that money sitting around right now. The neutral grey version would be perfect for transitioning into spring...think about all the solid pastel or neon color sweaters and shirts that you can just throw on and be looking so chic!

And now...the dilemma. These Vanilla Star leopard print jeans are being sold by Target, under $30, they also come in grey and are available online (not in-stores, unfortunately.) I am tempted to go for them and abandon my search for the higher-priced version. What do you think, has anyone tried the Vanilla Stars on? Are you embracing the animal-print denim trend for Spring? 
for Less- Vanilla Star

2 comments:

  1. Target in Westbury must have restocked these. I saw plenty yesterday. Debating on going back and picking up a pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you want to...Yup I read that they are now available in stores, not only online!

    ReplyDelete