maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, February 9, 2012

PFMs on the Town: IFB Con, Take 1



  Our first time attending the IFB Conference and we're feeling the amazing energy and taking in the overwhelming display of personal style. Sesheta and I were focused and ready to gain insight, maybe schmooze a bit...and get some sweet swag. Ha (which we did.) But of course how could we not scope the scene... Milk Studios was totally packed with style bloggers from NY to Australia. Just like Sesheta is a bag-watcher, I had my eyes on a few denim trends that were being repeated over 'n over. And I was liking it. Top three were...

1. Red skinny jeans. Worn with denim button downs, white tees or blazers...lookin good!
2. The ahhh-mazing Current Elliot Leopard Stiletto Jeans. Grey and camel versions both made the cut and it only had me wanting a pair even more. Swoon.
3. Coated denim...love that leather look and so many brands to choose from! What can I say, I'm a PFM and this trend is still going strong.

How could it not be a fantastic event? Bonding time with my other-half mixed with firsthand scoop from industry pros, woohoo...thanks IFB! I also got to break in my latest eBay find- the coveted Anthro Buckled Paddock Boots. We snapped a few quick pics at the end, and then headed out among the quietly falling snowflakes. Girlies, fashion week is happening!!!

(Tie-Neck Blouse- Revolve, Cartonnier Blazer- Anthropologie, J Brand Coated Teal Jeans and Boots- eBay, Feather Fancy Earrings- MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment