maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, February 24, 2012

Daily Outfit: Tied with a Bow






i luv these cowrie shells with the neon orange pop!!
this vintage broken-in tee is one of my favorite shirts.  it's from Bitten, Sarah Jessica Parker's collaboration with the now closed Steve and Barry's (i have three shirts total in my collection).  i'm not sure what i love about it... maybe it's the color combination or the simple but cute graphics.  either way, i still love putting it on - under blazers, sweaters or by itself in the summer.  i especially love the way i wore it this day because i had fun creating my own turban using my favorite scarf (it was a combo of faves lol).  i rocked it ala Hello Kitty or Minnie Mouse and tied it with a bow!  i was looking for a way to brighten up my cocoa colorway and this totally did the trick!!  i threw on my studs and my neon cowrie shell cuff/necklace and i was good to go!  

p.s.   i've updated The Ellie post with the cutest pics of my nephew rockin his namesake hat.  everything is cuter in small packages!!

(Luz Tee - Bitten, Brown cardigan - Old Navy, Studded pocket jeans - Blank NYC, Scarf - unknown, Slouchy boots - Nine West, Cowrie  Necklace (worn as a cuff) - MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment