maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daily Outfit: She's Got Lace






 Probably not the best idea to go outside and take off your coat when you're getting over a cold, but I did it for the love of lace! Had to show off these cream lace shorts with a rose pink underlay...swoon-worthy. The vintage-inspired high waist and skirt-like shape had me putting them in my online shopping cart in no time. I layered on the sweetness with plum silk ruffles and creamy puff sleeves. My vintage navy peacoat has been a real staple, especially in this unpredictable winter we are having. The hip length is perfect to ward off any chill...no one wants a cold bum!

 In unrelated news, I went for it and ordered the previously mentioned Vanilla Star Leopard Jeans. By that time they had a size 3 left, and I knew in my heart they would be too small. My loss can be your gain because I've listed them on eBay. The jeans are now sold out in every size...they were definitely a hot commodity.

(Peacoat-Vintage, Cardigan- H&M, Silk Shirt- J.Crew, Tineke Rose Shorts- Anthropologie, Navy Tights- Hue, Mini-Wedge Ankle Boot- Zara, Gold Shoulder Strands- MavenFresh, Taupe Loop de Loop Scarf- MavenFresh; available upon request)

No comments:

Post a Comment