maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mani Pedi: Rainbow In The S-Kylie



Is it normal to have this much fun painting your nails? 

With one coat: ooh look at all the colors...so sparkly. Must add another layer .

After two coats: I love the varying sizes of glitter...it's like shimmery confetti. Now my nails look more opaque. Uh-oh I want more.

Yep...three coats: I am in control of this chunky glitter addiction. Really I am. 

Finished (stopped myself) with a coat of clear. Whew, that was intense.

I actually purchased this bottle of nail polish based on looks alone; it was "want-at-first-sight" without even noticing that it was a part of the popular Kardashian line for Nicole by OPI. My nails were looking so hot that I found myself browsing through the collection again today just to see what other options are out there. But no other shade drew me in like this one did!

PS Can't wait to put the "pedi" back into our Mani Pedi posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment