maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daily Outfit: I'm On A Boat





How fun is this blazer? I found this 4 years ago in a heap of designer samples that I was selling off for a friend and decided to keep it for myself. The quirky sailboat print had me instantly smitten. Ever since, I happily break it out as soon as the weather turns warm.

 Now let's talk colored denim: I've been searching high and low for the perfect shade of red pants that could take me through summer, and found these at Madewell. Colorpop...what's in a name anyway? Ha! It wasn't easy to find a rich bright red with a hint of coral, but a girl knows what she wants- and I was on a mission. 

Two favorite pieces in one outfit!

PS don't forget to enter to win a pair of earrings in our giveaway!

(Sailboat Blazer- sample sale, Tee- Urban Outfitters, Skinny Skinny Colorpop Jeans-Madewell, Boots- Nine West, Cuff- Flea Market)

2 comments:

  1. love this jeans and also your blog! It's so nice!!!

    http://coloredjeansforwomen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lily! We really appreciate the love. These jeans are my favorite spring/summer purchase so far!

    ReplyDelete