maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mani Pedi: 50 Shades of Color




This mani-pedi combo may be a little much for some ladies, but I'm always up for trying something new. A recent collaborator with the Sally Hansen line is Avril Lavigne...let me just say, she's done good! I love her Purr-fect Harmony leopard print in gradual shades of the rainbow. They have a rock 'n roll vibe while still being bright and colorful. As usual, the nail stickers lasted almost two weeks. Your manicure doesn't always have to match your pedicure...in fact, I'm a firm believer that they should not be exactly the same. My toes were a happy accident...a day after getting them done, I stubbed my big toe and the polish chipped right off. What's a girl to do? Just grab your favorite bottle of glitter polish and paint both big toes! There just happened to be flecks of soft plum in the glitter that picked up the Essie pedicure color perfectly.


 My inner goddess was purrrrring over this mani-pedi. Just kidding (kind of.)


(Mani- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Purr-Fect Harmony, Pedi- OPI Nicole in Rainbow in the S-Kylie & Essie Play Date , Skirt-Anthropologie, Sandals- Matt Bernson)

No comments:

Post a Comment