maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, August 25, 2011

PFM Obsession: Neon Peach Polish

there are many times that i am out in the world doing my fave thing - people watching- it gives me inspiration for a new obsession.  My latest is with this polish from China Glaze .  It is the prettiest shade of peach but it comes off as neon peach - especially with a tan! Here it is on my toes and fingers.  I thought taking a nature shot would show them best but they just washed out in the sun :(.  Check the second pic for my inside shot to see the true color pop.  Fabulous!! - sesheta



China Glaze Nail Polish in Peachy Keen

China Glaze Nail Polish in Peachy Keen   (clipped to polyvore.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment