maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Monday, August 29, 2011

Daily Outfit: Camo-Floral





Sometimes all it takes is one piece to make you feel deee-lightful, floaty, and not fussy. It was love at first sight with this dress. I think it was the color combination that initially pulled me in, and the pattern that reads as camouflage with a feminine edge that officially sold me. The flirty ruffle bottom hem doesn't hurt either...I could just twirl all day. My MavenFresh Thai Rose Headband happened to match perfectly!

(Dress- Gap, Pineapple Drop Earrings- MavenFresh, Thai Rose Headband- MavenFresh, Bracelet- Anthropologie, Wedges- Bloomingdales, sold out)

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with light pink long sleeve dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete