maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Daily Outfit: I've Got Sunshine




This skirt is a very special piece to me; it's a vintage treasure unearthed from my grandmother's endless collection. Continuing the trend of vintage inspired items, Sesheta & I will be offering a hand-picked selection of vintage clothing and accessories with our upcoming Maven RE-Freshed line, available soon in our etsy shop.

Nothing like a bright skirt with a crazy pattern in a full silhouette to commemorate the last day of August! Still feeling the summer's sunny days, and this time a bold teal tank was the perfect contrast for me to try out my new Urban Decay bright orange cream lip pencil. I reach for this fun necklace over & over; not sure if it's the longer length or the cluster of sparkly vintage goodies but it does the trick! I would just like to say that my entire outfit cost less than $40. Anthropologie is truly my favorite place to shop, don't get me wrong, but when I do this girlie heads straight to the sale section! The top was $10, the shoes were on sale for $30 at Aldo, and you already know where the skirt is from. Friends, this is one cheap outfit!

(Skirt- vintage; MavenReFreshed, Top- Anthropologie, Cork Wedges- Aldo; still available at ASOS, Pearl Pendant Necklace- MavenFresh, Earrings- Metal Monk, Lipstick- Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Punch Drunk- Sephora, Sunglasses- Ted Baker)

No comments:

Post a Comment