maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daily Outfit: Sunset Vintage




As the summer winds down, I like to dive into my closet and get one last wear out of certain pieces that might not make an appearance until next spring. These shorts have a paperbag waist and a vintage-inspired style that I love. Honestly I may just end up wearing these all year around with tights and clog booties! I removed the belt that came with the shorts and added in a studded skinny belt for a ladylike touch with a little bling. This flowy patterned top was just begging to be tucked in, and of course I always need a pop of color to up the pow-factor. A friend told me I look ready for fall in this outfit. But bold colors make me feel like summer will never have to end! I added my gold MavenFresh Strands earrings to bring in a bit of modern glam for contrast. This outfit can easily take me from a work day to a summer evening. Or more specifically, from the office to my couch at home where I will be happily catching up on some good HGTV shows!


(Shorts- Anthropologie, Belt- J.Crew, Triple-Strap Tank- Anthropologie, Cardigan- Gap, Bracelet- Milk & Honey, Studded Watch- TOKYObay, Strands Earrings- MavenFresh, Wedges- BCBG)

No comments:

Post a Comment