maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PFMs in the Kitchen: Raw Thai Spring Rolls & Dressing

There are some things that always put a smile on my face...like riding beach cruisers at sunset, or listening to my brother sing...but the best is when my meat-eating man declares a vegan dish so delicious that he didn't even miss the meat. Yay! I made this yummy recipe, and took it on the road with us to a family party on the hottest day (so far) this summer. It's the ideal healthy appetizer. No cooking involved- which means you'll stay cool while whipping this all together. These rolls are full of flavor and pretty to look at, with a dressing that knocked everyone's socks off. I couldn't get enough of the fragrant ingredients; it took me right back to our honeymoon spent in Thailand!




xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment