maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Daily Outfit: Neon and Nude






one of my favorite combos is neon and nude.  besides being totally on trend, it is a great way to tone down the shocking hue of any neon item and makes it great for day.  adding my denim vest is a perfect contrast.  i don't think i've posted an outfit with my DIY studded vest yet!!  i haven't had much time to wear it because, in my freezing office, i am forced to wear a long sleeve shirt under it.  i can't wait to wear it to summer outings over tanks and sundresses!  

either way, i love this pairing.  my two favorite parts of this combo are: 1) the #armparty happening with all my bracelets (LOVE) and 2) the exact match of my patent nude flats to my skinny cargos (a happy accident)!  this palette just makes my heart sing!! i guess it's the little things!! :) xo sesheta

p.s. having 4th of July fall on a Wednesday is so awkward!  unfortunately, i couldn't  make use of the mid-week holiday to make a long weekend like i had hoped.  despite that fact, i still plan to have a good time with friends and family.  hope you do the same!!

(Cowrie Link Convertible necklace - MavenFresh, Studded Denim Vest - Maven ReFreshed, Neon yellow top - (similar) Forever 21, Taupe Cargo skinny jeans - Blank Denim, Flats - Calvin Klein (similar))

No comments:

Post a Comment