maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Day in the Life: Staycation Week


Relaxing in a vintage printed wrap skirt. I hit the local thrift store to sell off some vintage clothing and accessories...glad I kept this colorful piece! This look will be the next daily outfit!


Spending time with special house guests...our besties from Cali came to visit us for the week with a new member of the family who was all smiles. Sweet baby D we miss you!


Admiring the view from my beach chair...almost daily.

Enjoying the evening in the plaza at Lincoln Center. The fountain brings back lots of magical memories from my childhood, and this night marked a very special new one...we saw my brother perform onstage in a Curtis Mayfield tribute with some other amazing musicians. 

With my bro and my hubs...my two loves. Decked out for my brother's gig. Can you see the pride just radiating off me?

Cuddling with Stewie. 


Eating dinner outside with friends! We enjoyed a yummy kale salad (picked fresh from the yard) and topped it with a tahini dressing...healthy and delicious. 

Stay-cations are quite wonderful. I should take them more often! Hope your week was a good one...cheers to the weekend. xoxo Becca

2 comments:

  1. Love those wedges!

    Also, I replicated the kale salad for the girls this week -instant hit - and so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks!

    That's awesome- I love sharing the scoop on kale 'n tahini. They are so good together. Yum!

    ReplyDelete