maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daily Outfit: Sun, Sky, and Sand




Look to nature for some color-pairing inspiration! I recently had myself a little week-long stay-cation at home. It was mostly spent hitting the beach and soaking up as much sun as possible. That's really all I need to re-energize and refresh...a bit of downtime to read, relax, and eat good food with good friends. These pics were taken prior...dressed in shades of the sun, sky, and sand I must have been subconsciously thinking about my upcoming walks along the shore and my soon-to-be vacation. I'm loving that this vintage classic of a skirt manages to stay timeless in a rich teal blue. With that, all it took was a burst of electric yellow and then all the details just came together.
PS Can't wait to share some snippets of my week off with you! xoxo Becca


(Crochet Flower Wrap worn as belt- MavenFresh, Skirt- Vintage similar, Tank- Old Navy, Sandals- Nine West, Denim Blazer- Anthropologie similar, Hat- Forever 21 similar, Bracelets- Anthro, J.Crew, & Vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment