maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Friday, July 13, 2012

Daily Outfit: Hothouse Weakness





Being the avid Anthropologie shopper that I am, certain products just seem to stick with me. I'm talking years after they are no longer available. I have a weakness for their colorful bedding...specifically several versions of a cotton quilt named Hothouse that I mulled over endlessly, but never actually made it home with one. They were vibrant and colorful with a patchwork mix of bold flowers and tiled prints...totally swoon-worthy. Now here I am looking over these photos taken last week on a hot day near a brightly colored flowerbed; I'm dressed in a tomato red/peony pink ensemble with diamond-print shorts and flower in hair...makes sense that the Hothouse collection immediately comes to mind. Ooh I can't help but think that I missed the boat on those Anthro quilts. Nah, there's always a next time.

(Thai Rosette Headband- MavenFresh, Shorts- Anthropologie, Bop Basics Tee- Shopbop, Boyfriend Blazer- Urban Outfitters, Cat Eye Risky Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters, Sandals- Sam Edelman, Bauble Bracelet- Metal Monk, Watch- Marc Jacobs) 

No comments:

Post a Comment