maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Thursday, August 9, 2012

PFM Obsession: Becca's Beauty Fresh Five #4- Eyes

Hello lovely ladies! After learning about all the ill-effects that these toxic cosmetic ingredients can cause, changes are definitely in order! Next up on the green beauty countdown...#4, eyes. My summer makeup routine is usually very simple (read about my love of a bold lip here) but it isn't complete without a basic black eyeliner. I don't think I'm alone on that! So imagine how excited I was to realize that there's an all-natural beauty essential that's affordable and can be found in most drugstores...yes! Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Eyeliner is free of harmful, synthetic chemicals...it's made with Organic Jojoba Seed oil and Beeswax. Backed by rave reviews from the Green Beauty Team, this healthy beauty product has me ditching my (uber-expensive) Chanel eyeliner for good. 


Physcians Formula Organic Wear Eyeliner & Ilia Beauty Neon Angel Lipstick
There are three shades to choose from- I'm loving Black Night Organics, it's black with the most subtle hint of pine green that accentuates your eye color. I'm a big fan, although one recent steamy summer night had me reapplying the creamy line when the temperature hit 100. Overall this eyeliner is gentle, easy to use, and it's been lasting the entire day. More to come... xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment