maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PFM Obsession: Becca's Beauty Fresh Five #5- Lips

Get excited, ladies...it's the latest Fresh Five- Green Beauty Edition! I'm counting down my top five favorite beauty products that are not only going to help you look great, they are actually healthy for you and for the environment too.

Sesheta and I recently had the pleasure of attending an event hosted by the Green Beauty Team. We spent an evening learning and celebrating healthy beauty. Inspired by our good friend (and host) Rebecca Casciano, I've been trying to green up my personal beauty routine...one product at a time. Being that I'm so conscious of what I put in my body, why wouldn't I want to be just as aware about what goes on my body? Does this have your mind spinning a bit? Click here for a list of toxic ingredients that has become my new shopping guide. 
The Two Rebeccas! Images c/o Green Beauty Team
Lately Rebecca's been rocking a shade of neon pink lipstick that has me smitten. I got the chance to sample this lil beauty delight at the event (with an amazing makeup pro applying it, no less!) Immediately, I loved the way it looked with my skin tone.  Ilia Beauty Lipstick in Neon Angel is my now my go-to for bold summer lip color...expect to see a lot more of it in future outfit posts! In the most perfect highly pigmented shade of punchy pink, it rivals the best-selling brands at Sephora...and as a bonus- it actually keeps lips moist and smooth. Most importantly, when you are licking your lips you won't be worrying about what your body is absorbing and how it's affecting your health. Find your perfect shade online at Spirit Beauty Lounge...and stay tuned for #4! xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment