maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daily Outfit: Garden Party in the Rain




This gloomy day became a bit brighter thanks to my floral gams! Last seen here, these jeans are officially on heavy wardrobe rotation. Oooh, can I tell you a little story about the jacket that almost wasn't? Before I could overpay mindlessly on eBay in an attempt to score this sold-out jacket, Zara ended up restocking it online. Yay! I've worn it countless times since it showed up at my doorstep. I can't resist safari styling with leather sleeves...meanwhile this piece has replaced my classic trench in rain or shine! Spring staples are something to get excited about, don't you think?

(Safari Jacket- Zara, Garden Party Jeans- Shopbop, Drapey Tank- Anthropologie similar, Silk Blazer- J.Crew similar, Flats- BCBG similar, Gold Shoulder Strands- MavenFresh)

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. The colors are really up my alley. I wasn't convinced about the floral jeans before, but you've won me over. (I'd still look awful in skinny jean tailoring, but the print looks great here.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the colors are definitely what got me too! I think a pair of mid-rise skinnies would look great on you. I recommend the J Brand 811 Mid-Rise Skinnies or the Citizens of Humanity Mandy Floral Roll Up Jeans ;-) We could always just go shopping together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete