maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Daily Outfit: Neon Army






peek-a-boo neon leggings make this outfit fun!!

do i consider myself a neon soldier?  most definitely!! okay, so maybe not specifically neon but i am definitely a rainbow warrior.  what is a rainbow warrior? well, some native american tribes believe that there are spirits that reincarnate as rainbow warriors who have returned to help heal the planet.  pretty deep, huh?  i think so... after reading more about rainbow warriors, i am convinced i am one of them.  mainly due to my love of color and to my desire to be a part of making this world a better place in, at least, some small way.  so when people stop me and tell me how much joy they get from seeing what i have on or that a MavenFresh piece is exactly what they have been looking for, i can't help but think it's part of my mission.  :)  it makes me happy that something that gives me joy, delights others as well.  i love that!

for more info on rainbow warriors, read here - The Rainbow Warrior and here - Warriors of the Rainbow.  happy reading!

(Army Corduroy jacket and ripped denim leggings - Dollhouse, Tank - Old Navy, Neon Leggings - Asos.com, Slouchy boots - Nine West, Jersey Mobius and  New Jade Cascade earrings- MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment