maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daily Outfit: Lemon Lime







wellies are the best!!


although it was a particularly dreary and wet day, you wouldn't be able to tell by my super sunny outfit lol.  i really love the color combo; shading is just sooo cool!! i can't say what prompted me to put this on but, subconsciously, it must have been because i was going to battle torrential rain pour on my way to work.  never fear - that's what an awesome pair of wellies are for!! i can't help but feel invincible as i step in - not around - puddles!  i'm just like my youngest, who always asks me if it's ok to jump in the puddles.  (if you haven't tried it, you must!)  ...so i guess with my internal sunshine going and my invincible rain boots, it didn't matter what was going on outside; i was bright and dry! :)

(Lemon yellow cardigan - H&M, Lime Tee - TJ Maxx, Lemon yellow ruffle tank - Urban Outfitters, Black skinnies - J Brand, Aubergine Wellies - Hunter, Amazon Light As a Feather earrings and Crochet Flower Wraps (worn as a belt) - MavenFresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment